Did you know that to enforce your copyright rights you must file for federal copyright registration?
And the powerful copyright rights only apply if you file before the others copy you.
so, many artists, authors, photographers, designers, performers, etc. are denied justice because they rely on the so-called “automatic copyright.”
Sadly, that “automatic copyright” is almost never enough.
Our proprietary copyright process allows us to keep the process simple for you while eliminating common mistakes made by other professionals.
We understand the creative process and do everything we can to keep you out of the drudgery of legal work while protecting your creations in the US and internationally. We can help you protect:
- Marketing Materials (e.g. brochures, pamphlets, websites, characters/mascots)
- Packaging (e.g. package art/layout, inserts)
- Books/Manuals (e.g. workbooks, textbooks, books for speaker credibility, scripts, screenplays)
- Websites (e.g. online retail, online membership clubs, cloud-based services, subject-matter expert sites)
- Videos/Movies/Multimedia (e.g. training videos, films, sales presentations, interactive experiences)
- Software/Games (e.g. smartphone apps, online multiplayer games, social media applications, marketing automation tools)
- Graphic art/Paintings/drawings (e.g. graphic design work, high art, artistic renderings, architectural drawings/designs, comics, cartoons)
- Music/Songs/Sound recordings (e.g. band albums, soundtracks, background music for games, instructional audios)
- Online news/information platforms: (e.g. magazines/E-zines, newspapers, blogs)