Brian M. Wynn
Brian’s background in Electrical Engineering and Meteorology helps him connect well with inventors and complex technology. He has organized large portfolios of very diverse technologies and managed high efficiency docketing systems while drafting and prosecuting patent applications. Most of his work involves:
- preparing patent applications
- negotiating with the Patent Office.
Brian teaches science and weather principles to youth groups. He also manages finances for a local non-profit group.
Brian is naturally high all the time. His enthusiasm moves things forward and gets more from everything. He loves reading, football, basketball, and believes that cheese is not a food.
- Bachelor of Science, Atmospheric Science, from the University of Utah
- Master of Business Administration, from Troy State University
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, from the University of Utah
- Master of Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, from the University of Utah
Admissions and Memberships
- American Meteorological Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)