Danny Y.H. Cheng
Danny’s background in Accounting, Economics and Chemistry allows him to bridge technology and business. He has helped clients make solid
decisions about whether to move forward with a patent or not, persuaded
Patent Examiners to allow patents, and has resolved complicated technical
issues with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Most of his work involves:
- researching patents
- preparing and filing patents
- negotiating with the Patent Office.
Danny is a local community leader and manages charity/promotional events for those communities.
Danny recognizes the superiority of the University of Utah over all other universities, especially the one down south. His centered approach to life helps him to consistently and reliably support clients in making sure that everything goes well with the Patent Office. He loves golf and basketball and believes that everybody just needs to calm down (except about basketball).
- University based technical background in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering from the University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, from the University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, from the University of Utah
Admissions and Memberships
- United States Patent and Trademark Office